A team of six with over ninety years combined childcare experience.
The team offers a wealth of life experience within the care and education of children. This is underpinned by formal qualifications and ongoing professional development.
Our collective affinity for children, our enthusiasm and our commitment to providing a high quality of professional childcare service makes for a strong, allied team.
Ensuring your child’s safety
In the interests of your child’s safety and security, Oasis staff have all undergone the Disclosure and Barring Services clearance at the enhanced level.
To ensure the constant continuity of our key-worker and key-child relationships at Oasis we never use agency staff.
Partnerships with parents
- We work in conjunction with parents to maximise the care and education we deliver to your children
- We welcome all parents to come into the pre-school to spend time with their child to this end we have an open door policy
- We share your child’s learning and development using your child’s learning journey folder which is sent home at the end of every term.
- The team keep in touch with parents via half-termly newsletter
- Termly reports on your child’s development are sent home to full-time working parents who are not able to come to pre-school on a regular basis.
- Parent meeting are held for all child aged 2 years with regards to the child’s 2 year old check in conjunction with your health visitor.
- Parent meetings are held for all children twice during an academic year.
- We hold meet and greet sessions to enable parents to make links with other parents and to spend time with their child’s key-worker.