Oasis is a caring home-from-home environment where children can learn and grow.
At Oasis we are dedicated to ensuring that all the children under our care are at the heart of everything we do.
We have been offering high quality childcare for 35 years to the local residents of Surbiton and have a well resourced learning-through-play environment with excellent links to all the local schools.
The children we care for benefit from a combination of child-initiated and adult-led activities both inside and out.
At Oasis we provide a caring and secure environment where our aim for all our children is that during their time with us they should:
- be happy and feel secure
- enjoy companionship and develop friendships
- have a sense of independence and individuality
- develop an innate love of learning
- reach their full potential through praise and encouragement from our staff
Programmes and accreditations
We work closely with Kingston Early Years department and have had the opportunity to pilot the Every Child’s a Talker program for them and this is now embedded in our everyday practice.
At Oasis we take part in the Quality Assurance scheme (QUILTS) and we have successfully completed all the required units.
We aim to inspire children’s imagination in surroundings that promote the importance of learning. We achieve this through the delivery of high quality care and education. The staff team build robust partnerships with parents in order to achieve excellent outcomes for children.
We strive to help children be the best they can be by supporting them as unique individuals and assisting them and their families through a holistic approach.
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
Our aim is to offer a cosy home from home environment were children are cared for, supported and encouraged to develop as individuals.
- Affordable and flexible childcare
- A homely environment which encourages a relaxed transition from family to nursery life.
- A key worker system supporting parents and child throughout their time with us.
- A strong long standing team who have collectively 90 years of experience of working within the childcare environment.
- Fully trained staff that are continually encouraged and supported to develop their skills through training and higher education right up to Early Years Teacher Status.
- Full and part time places to fit in with working hours